weeping wounds hall of fame (and my 7 day anniversary)

the poison ivy on my arm is really nasty, as all of my co-workers and DC friends can now attest. 10% of it is fascinating because each day brings a completely different color and texture to this horrible blistery rash thing that seems to be living off of my arm. the other 90% is a real pain in ass because there’s no reason that a 2-second brush with some flora should cause us so much aggravation and require so much care and attention — and for so long!i’m only 7 days into the two-week life cycle for these things. what, you may ask, is going to enable me to get through the next 7 days? yes, the Poison Ivy Hall of Fame slideshow. because if there’s one thing that puts us Americans at ease, it’s knowing that there’s someone worse off than you.

7 thoughts on “weeping wounds hall of fame (and my 7 day anniversary)

  1. definitely crossed my mind… but i don’t think i want a permanent reminder of this. plus, how could i possibly compete with those in the hall of fame?

  2. <strong>Animal sex video….</strong>Animal sex pics. Animal sex stories free. Animal sex with human. Teen animal sex. Animal sex….

  3. <strong>Zoo sex….</strong>Zoo sex. Zoo sex exclusive dog sex bestiality only. Free zoo sex. Zoo sex story free….

Leave a Reply to Jimmy Cancel reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s